RunVassar.wordpress.com is a FREE online resource for Vassar students interested in a healthy lifestyle. Supported by RunVassar, a Vassar Student Association organization, RunVassar.wordpress.com is here for runners of all levels of fitness and ability.
For new walkers and joggers, RunVassar.wordpress.com offers:
- Simple, day-to-day training programs.
- A guide to local running routes in the Vassar College area including detailed directions and interactive maps.
- Optional group runs 4-5 times every week to encourage running buddies.
For experienced runners looking for a PR or those training for their first race, RunVassar.wordpress.com offers:
- Day-to-day training programs for all race distances from a 5k to the marathon.
- A shoe guide with reviews from knowledgeable staff members and coaches.
- Optional group runs 4-5 times every week to explore new trails and find motivation during tough workouts.
No matter what your experience or fitness level is, RunVassar.wordpress.com welcomes you to explore our resources and take advantage of our vast experience in the sport of running!